CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Exile

It's, once again, not too surprising that I'm the first to post since our exile. We said August twentieth, and here I am, promptly on August twentieth. Well, it's quite late into August twentieth, but all the same, I am here.

Jasper is probably with Alice, Carlisle is definitely with Esme, and for all intents and purposes, I'd really rather not know where Emmett is. The answer to that question would most probably scar me for the rest of my existence.

I, for the most of the two months that I spent in exile from any form of electronic communication, spent much of my time with Bella. Of course, when I was not with Bella, I was researching, if you will. Scouting for new information, on one particular person.

You see, Emmett - my dear, dear brother - is entirely responsible for our banning from all things electronic. You can send him death threats any time you'd like. So, I thought that a lash back out at him would be the perfect way to get back into the swing of things.

And I think this picture would make anyone wonder, no?




I think our primary concern here is really - eyeliner, Emmett? Why, by the gods, why?

Ah, it's good to be back.

2 comments:

Aleesha Shorty Henry said...

XD Wow Emmett real manly man. AND OMG U R WEARING EYELINER!!

-Ali<3 said...

Good to have you back :P