CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Crossed the Line

This is too much.

Carlisle - really? My adoptive father; the one who changed me, the one I've respected for a century - stooping to Emmett's level? I think that this beyond ridiculous. Emmett, insinuating that I - that I believed that Esme was putting out when I was simply trying to make a point of how generous and kind our adoptive mother can be with us? How she allows him to believe insanities like his faith in himself as being 'the sex'? Preposterous.

But I am beyond being treated this way. It's time for revenge.

I never thought this would happen. I do have standards; might I say, higher than Jasper's and almost a million times higher than Emmett's. And now, I find myself stooping to his level - joining my adoptive father in the puddle of shame that is Emmett's squalid room. I'm not sure how Rose stands that.

Speaking of Emmett and Rose, I wonder what my dear sister would think of this.




Following the style of my dear brothers and father, I might want to ask you;

  • I'm wondering why Emmett's locking lips with someone other than his Rose, his 'babe', as he says. Perhaps you have a better idea than me? Perhaps Rose herself has one?
  • Now that I take a closer look - the little pixie with him looks suspiciously like Alice, when she was going through her phase with longer hair. I would never be one to say this about Esme, but Alice; her small, mischievious pixie body has its needs, and who knows if Jasper is enough to satisfy them? His quiet, pained exterior may not be enough for my malevolent sister. Only time will tell, I suppose.

Enough for now. I've destroyed my brothers enough for one night.

Alice should know that I was simply poking fun at her - Jasper deserves the brunt of the insults; after all, he's the one that can't satisfy you, right? And everyone knows that real men should be able to naturally satisfy their women.

4 comments:

Jaspurr Whitely Halez said...

Take. It. Back. Edward! -Jasper growls- I'll have Alice on you for this faster than you can crawl in your emo shell!

You might want to take a look at /my/ blog. Oh yes, I shot low this time.

Emmett George Hayle said...

This is ridiculous. We all know Rose died her hair brunette that one year for Halloween...sorry Edward but this just doesn't cut it.

Traella said...

I believe you Edward. And I don't believe for a minute of Rose dying her hair.

Rosalie Lillian Hale said...

Oh Emmett, not you too Love. Does no one remember the events of last Hallowe'en??

You may want to refer to this to remind yourselves.

http://goldenrosalie.blogspot.com/2009/06/thrills-chills-and-dares-all-aroung.html