CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 19, 2009

Emmett and his disturbing fetishes.

Jasper has already taken a hit at Emmett today - a rather admirable one, if I do say so myself - but I'm not sure that's quite enough. Emmett has taken more than enough shots at me, and I think now's the time to get back at him.

First of all, would someone like to tell me why anyone would want to be Emmett's 'bro-lover', as Emmett himself put it? That's quite disturbing - especially seeing what those two were doing with their play guns as they were talking about each other. Emmett is, no doubt, the dirtest man I've ever known - not that I didn't know that before.

It seems that, while Emmett and his bro-lover, Ryan, were exchanging disturbing looks with each other, they mentioned a photoshoot. One can only wonder if this photo was part of the shoot, and if so, what other kinds of photos went into completing the photoshoot.



Perhaps his Ryan was 'snuggling' underneath with him? Not to mention - if you take a close look at Emmett's hands, you'll see the obvious French manicure. It's clear to me who wears the pants in this relationship.

It also seems that, when not keeping up pretenses for Rose and doing 'photoshoots' (if you ask me, that's not exactly all they're doing) with his bro-lover, Ryan, Emmett enjoys spending time with none other than Hilary Duff - and seemingly spending time with her inside elevators while she sings of 'just doing it with love'.

I don't think I'm the only one hearing a double entendre in that one, am I right, Emmett?


6 comments:

Rosie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emmett George Hayle said...

I'm totally with the last comment. Why in the name of hell did you photoshop me onto a woman's body?! Ohhh, Edward I have something much /much/ better planned for you.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Sorry Edward...I'm an Emmett lover all the way and that photo looks bad!

As for the video...shame emmett!

Rosie said...

Edward, you're in dire need of photoshop classes.
Oh! I wonder how did hilary survive that fall... I know how Emmett did lol

sly_gemini @hotmail.com