CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Jasper And Emmett Can Be Quite Irksome When They'd Like To Be.

Writing that survey - it was never my intention to let things grow this big, this huge. It has grown exponentially without my consent; first Emmett, then Jasper joined in.

Recently - not three hours ago - Carlisle joined us. I'm not sure if these are only my thoughts on this, but I'm almost sure it doesn't signal something particularly pleasant when your adoptive father gets involved. We'll see what happens after Carlisle continues posting - though I'm quite sure that Jasper and Emmett won't pick on him as much as I'm sure they will continue to do with me.

Dear /Em-bear/ seems to think he is 'the sex' - well, frankly, I'm not quite sure where he got this idea. I don't think anyone but Rose could ever have encouraged him in this fickle belief - well, perhaps Esme. She is so giving that she might give a little too much for Emmett's insane faith in himself.

Jasper is having an identity crisis - well, well. He may not be questioning his own sexuality - Alice keeps him quite straight enough for that - but Maria, it appears, has blurred the lines; become a little ambiguous for the rest of us. I'm not quite sure what Alice will think of his fears - all I can assume is that it won't be anything warm and fuzzy.

Some people are so annoying sometimes. And, of course, it's always me that ends up stuck.

5 comments:

Emmett George Hayle said...

Emmett arches an eyebrow, a smile playing across his lips "And what is it, dear brother, that you are implying Esme is giving me?" he leans in his smile twisting into a smirk "Are you implying that /dearest mother/ would ever cheat on father like that?" he gasped, his note full of false mocking as he teased his brother.

Carlisle M Cullen said...

Carlisle gasped as he read the above comment, his jaw dropping, his eyes widening. "Emmett!" His voice was barely a whisper, the shock still evidently taking control based on the tone of his voice.

Jaspurr Whitely Halez said...

"You lot make me ill sometimes. But that's what family is for, hm? And if you weren't family, I wouldn't even pretend to find something redeeming in any of you." Jasper shot Carlisle a small, apologetic look before continuing with a lifted brow. "Edward? You were changed by a man. Are you so sure you should be speaking?"

Ginevra said...

you guys are too funny xD love you Ed! (L)

Emmett George Hayle said...

Emmett laughed at Carlisle's shocked little comment, giving him a 'I'm getting at Edward not you' look - you know, the usual. Ignoring Jasper's comment he waited for Edward's response. There was truthfully no way Emmett would /ever/ cheat on Rose - least of all with his mother figure. He resisted a shudder.