CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Jasper attacked Bella, and then took two cheap shots at me.

Would that be considered fair to me? No - no, not in anyone's definition of fair, I'm sure, except those who enjoy schadenfreude - German for 'taking pleasure in others' pain'. I admit, my shot at Alice probably wasn't the easiest thing for Jasper to take - which, admittedly, doesn't say much about his character - but I understand how that could have made him upset.

Bella, though? Attacking my Isabella? That was uncalled for - especially since I haven't been with her nearly as long as Emmett's been with Rose and Jasper's been with Alice. My Bella doesn't need this sort of idiocy in her life.

So, as the quote goes, 'Revenge is a dish best served cold,' and Jasper's about to eat a very cold meal.

As another quote goes, 'Speak of the devil and the devil shall appear,' and as I was just speaking of Jasper, I see it fitting for him to appear.




Could this be the reason that Alice recently became very interested in the art of hairdressing?

And, not to omit the other two, whom I'm sure will find another way to attack me in the very near future, here's a video, posted on www.youtube.com, that showcases three girls who have obviously foreseen who the true winner of this so-called 'blog war' will be.




4 comments:

Emmett George Hayle said...

-snorts- oh please spunk ransom.

PoeticJustice said...

iTS FUNNY
but jasper really
does look like edward scissor hands haha lol
rhiannongrissom@hotmail.com

Jaspurr Whitely Halez said...

I really wouldn't mind hurting you right now, Edward. Maybe I shouldn't have taken you out of tonight's blog!

Rosie said...

Sorry jazz, you're very hot but you kindda look like Edward sissorhands in that picture... but I still like you, by the way tell your darling lover Alice I say hi